Journalism Exchange Program gives journalism students and young journalists with up to 5 years experience a chance to improve their journalistic skills and acquire new professional experience by working in the best newsrooms around the country. Please note, that the internship can only take place in the city where one neither lived or studied. The selection is carried out on a competitive basis.
1. A paid (two weeks to two months long) internship in the newsroom of a TV, radio, online or print media outlet.
2. A unique experience of living and working in a new city and region, interesting contacts and meetings.
3. Trainings and workshops from best Ukrainian and foreign media experts, prominent journalists and editors.
4. Flexible terms of participation in the program.
The program was first launched in August 2014. More than 50 young journalists have already completed their internships in various regions of Ukraine. And 12 of our colleagues are working in over a dozen newsrooms around the country right now.
Perhaps, you are the next stipend winner.
Attention! If you want to participate in the program:
- in April-May - fill in the application form till March 20, 2016,
- in June-August - fill in the application form till May 20, 2016,
- in September-October - fill in the application form till August 20, 2016,
- in November-December - fill in the application form till October 20, 2016.
You will be notified about the contest results by email within 7-10 days after the deadline.
The program is supported by international media project MYMEDIA.
Tel: +38 (093) 058-28-58
Tel: +38(068) 962-10-28